The UK Network Operators' Forum is returning to Manchester for UKNOF37 on Thursday 20th April!
UKNOF events offer an OPEN environment for anyone within or interested in the Internet Industry. Network with industry colleagues, participate in knowledge sharing and freshen up on best practice around network operations and security.
For more information about UKNOF itself, please visit our primary site.
Social Media hashtag: #UKNOF37
We are thankful to our sponsors for supporting UKNOF, enabling us to keep attendance at UKNOF meetings mainly free.
PINTS N' PACKETS Networking Event
Registration: Now open
Call for Presentations: Now Open
Webcast: http://uknof.bogons.net/uknof37.html (goes live on 20 April)
IRC Chatroom: #email@example.com
Twitter hashtag: #UKNOF37
Volunteers: We always appreciate volunteer help in setting up and running UKNOF events. If you're interested in helping at UKNOF37, please indicate this on the registration form. Our helpers always make a big difference.
Sponsors: We have the following sponsor opportunities for UKNOF37 and 2017:
- Meeting Sponsorships
- UKNOF Social / Pints n' Promos Sponsorships
- Individual and Organisation Patron Sponsorships for 2017
Further details in our Call for Sponsors page. We are grateful to our sponsors, enabling us to keep attendance at the meeting mainly free.
If you are interested in supporting UKNOF, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKNOF Negotiated Rates Hotels - coming soon
Expected Timing Summary (BST):
- 09:00 Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 Start of morning session
- 11:15 30 minutes coffee break
- 12:45 1&1/4 hour lunch break
- 14:00 Start of afternoon session
- 15:45 30 minutes coffee break
- 18:00 End of meeting / Start of Pints n' Packets
- 20:00 End of Pints n' Packets
© 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 UKNOF. Information on this website may not be used for non-UKNOF purposes without the written prior permission of UKNOF.