virtualUKNOF August 2021 Call for Sponsors
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsoring a meeting.
UKNOF relies on sponsors to help with costs for its conferences as well as the costs of managing ongoing communications and promoting our and your Corporate Social Responsibility goals. There are a number of ways to participate as a sponsor.
What we do is allow anyone with an interest to attend. We don’t just get the “usual suspects” from the global Internet meeting circuit at UKNOF, but a real cross-section of the UK Net Ops community – we can use UKNOF to bring the best of the content (and well known speakers) from the global circuit to a UK audience that can’t get to the bigger meetings, and cover topics which are closer to home and of specific interest to the local community.
UKNOF is about spreading the knowledge, the networking between people - to create a better informed industry.
UKNOF offers a range of sponsorship options each with a number of benefits for the sponsor. These include opportunities to present to the UKNOF attendees in the meeting and live webcast plus the regular promotion of your brand in event communications in online and print media where applicable.
We are offering a sponsorship package specifically for virtual meetings.
Quoted prices are exclusive of VAT
£1200 (plus optional extras)
- logo on the meeting micro-site linked to your own website
- logo and text on sponsors page on the meeting micro-site
- logo on the webcast rolling static slides, and on applicable slides during the meeting
- logo on meeting event banners
- recognition on our mailing list and social media channels
- public acknowledgment during the meeting proceedings
Optional Extras (£650 each)
- online brochures and virtual giveaways
- virtual "Expo stand" on UKNOF's chat platform
- 2 slides of dedicated sponsor content on meeting rolling static slides
- limited availability:
- meeting T-shirt design for delegates to print themselves - must have UKNOF logo incorporated (only 1 available)
- dedicated sponsor content only static rolling slides once during the meeting (only 1 available)
- sponsor presentation options during main session (only 1 available per meeting)
- 10 minutes presentation slot (inc Q&A time)
- 5 minutes welcome speech (no Q&A time)
- 90 seconds elevator pitch (no Q&A time)
- sponsor presentation / workshop / training course or sponsor proposal (to be agreed with UKNOF) during one of:
- main session
- up to an hour before the meeting starts
- after the meeting ends in parallel with the social event
- 15 minutes @ £1000
- 30 minutes @ £2000
- 60 minutes @ £4000
- includes UKNOF raising awareness of your session in advance on social media and during the meeting proceedings.