UKNOF (via a sponsor) is considering funding the travel and hotel expenses for a Further Education or Higher Education student, to assist with the learning and development of Network Operations via in-person participation at UKNOF35.
This falls within our ethos of spreading knowledge to create a better informed industry, and the aim is to provide the next generation of Network Operators with an edge in today's highly competetive market.
Number of places: 1
Funding: Up to 2 nights accommodation and economy train fare, plus a late registration place if needed. UKNOF will make the bookings. Subsistence not included.
Eligibility: Anyone outside the Central Belt of Scotland from UK Further or Higher Education studying subjects toward an appropriate qualification leading to a career in Network Operations. or something very closely related. We will also consider those who are just about to enter University for an eligible course.
Application Deadline: 12:00 BST on Friday 26 August
Application Process: Students may be nominated or may apply directly.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following information (clicking on the email address will partially auto-fill in an email for you to complete in your mail application)
- Full Name of student
- Student's email address
- If you are nominating the student, your full name, email address and job title
- Course title
- Name of education establishment
- Background and experience/qualifications
- Why you want to participate
- Your explicit agreement to the UKNOF Respect Policy
- Where you heard about this scheme
- Attach supporting documentation indicating the student status on the particular course at the education establishment
- The UKNOF Board will consider all applications and make a decision soon after the closing date for application. Applicants will be informed by 2 September at the latest.