The UK Network Operators' Forum is returning to London for UKNOF42 on Tuesday 15th January!
UKNOF events offer an OPEN environment for anyone within or interested in the Internet Industry. Network with industry colleagues, participate in knowledge sharing and freshen up on best practice around network operations and security.
For more information about UKNOF itself, please visit our primary site.
Social Media hashtag: #UKNOF42
We are currently looking for sponsors to support UKNOF.
Registration: Now open
Call for Presentations: Currently open until 30 November 2018
Webcast: http://uknof.bogons.net/uknof42.html (live on 15 January)
IRC Chatroom: #firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter hashtag: #UKNOF42
Volunteers: We always appreciate volunteer help in setting up and running UKNOF events. If you're interested in helping at UKNOF42, please indicate this on the registration form. Our helpers always make a big difference.
Sponsors: We have the following sponsor opportunities for UKNOF42 and 2019:
- Meeting Sponsorships
- UKNOF Social / Pints n' Promos Sponsorships
- Individual and Organisation Patron Sponsorships for 2019
- UKNOF Negotiated Rates Hotels
- Trains, Planes & Automobiles (... and buses)
Expected Timing Summary (GMT):
- 09:00 Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 Start of morning session
- 11:15 30 minutes coffee break
- 12:45 1&1/4 hour lunch break
- 14:00 Start of afternoon session
- 15:45 30 minutes coffee break
- 18:00 End of meeting / Start of Pints n' Packets
- 20:00 End of Pints n' Packets
© 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 UKNOF. Information on this website may not be used for non-UKNOF purposes without the written prior permission of UKNOF.