virtualUKNOF September 2020 Call for Sponsors
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsoring a meeting.
UKNOF relies on sponsors to help with costs for its conferences as well as the costs of managing ongoing communications and promoting our and your Corporate Social Responsibility goals. There are a number of ways to participate as a sponsor.
Generally, UKNOF meetings are free to attend and this is thanks to our meeting sponsors. No other meeting exists like us as we do not charge the majority of registrants any attendance fees. It is all about being open and transparent and giving everyone a chance to attend. Other similar meetings tend to be closed affairs or charge hefty fees.
What we do is allow anyone with an interest to attend. We don’t just get the “usual suspects” from the global Internet meeting circuit at UKNOF, but a real cross-section of the UK Net Ops community – we can use UKNOF to bring the best of the content (and well known speakers) from the global circuit to a UK audience that can’t get to the bigger meetings, and cover topics which are closer to home and of specific interest to the local community.
UKNOF is about spreading the knowledge, the networking between people - to create a better informed industry.
UKNOF offers a range of sponsorship options each with a number of benefits for the sponsor. These include opportunities to present to the UKNOF attendees in the meeting and live webcast plus the regular promotion of your brand in event communications in online and print media where applicable.
We are offering a sponsorship package specifically for virtual meetings.
£1200 + VAT (plus optional extras)
- logo on the meeting micro-site linked to your own website
- logo and text on sponsors page on the meeting micro-site
- logo on the webcast rolling static slides, and on applicable slides during the meeting
- logo on meeting event banners
- recognition on our mailing list and social media channels
- public acknowledgment during the meeting proceedings
Optional Extras (£650 each)
- online brochures and virtual giveaways
- 2 slides of dedicated sponsor content on meeting rolling static slides
- subject to availability:
- meeting T-shirt design for delegates to print themselves - must have UKNOF logo incorporated (only 1 available)
- dedicated sponsor content only static rolling slides once during the meeting (only 1 available)
- sponsor presentation options (only 1 available per meeting)
- 10 minutes presentation slot (inc Q&A time)
- 5 minutes welcome speech (no Q&A time)
- 90 seconds accelerator pitch (no Q&A time)