The virtualUKNOF November 2020 meeting will take place on 2nd November 2020.
UKNOF events offer an OPEN environment for anyone within or interested in the Internet Industry. Network with industry colleagues, participate in knowledge sharing and freshen up on best practice around network operations and security.
Registration is required if you wish to participate in or watch the proceedings.
virtualUKNOF November 2020 Registration Schedule
- Registration is Free for up to 100 seats.
- However we encourage you to use the "Standard Registration" option at only £30 inlcuding VAT - and we also absorb the Eventbrite fees. (ie, £10 per hour)
- Patrons and Friends of UKNOF will receive a Free registration and a number of days head-start on being able to register.
** ** Note ** **
- All registrations are non-transferable
- A cancellation fee of £5 + VAT + Eventbrite cost applies for for paid registrations up to 23:59 GMT on 30th October. No refunds offered from 31st October onwards.
- You may "Add-on" funds to your registration in multiples of GBP 10 + VAT (although we absorb the Eventbrite fees). This "Add-on" should only be used in conjunction with one of the registration options as it will not register you for the meeting if selected on its own.
To register, please click on the following link: